How we can help?
We offer part-time IT Manager services. Sometimes businesses have little to no onsite IT staff as outsourcing can be very effective. We provide utterly impartial, company focused members of your team to ensure the vendors and partners are providing the correct service, softwares and equipment - not whatever has the best margins.
By bringing an experienced professional to your business part time, you get the all the benefits, without the associated employee costs.
See below for a description of the role.
IT Manager Services
IT managers manage the strategies, projects and day to day operation of the department. From organising the department to providing reports on success, a good IT Manager will act as the focal point for IT for the staff. Taking guidance from the IT Director, they ensure smooth services and a network free from problems. They also ensure cyber security and are responsible for carrying out any operating procedures dictated by the IT Director.
- Builds relationships with staff and suppliers
- Help desk management to drive efficiencies and reduce tickets
- Project management and timely delivery
- Hands on approach to resolve issues
- Staff training and skill transfer
- Constant review of the business technologies performance and uptimes
- Collecting the department KPI's
- Central point of contact for IT Operations