If you're an experienced IT Director, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) or Chief Information Officer (CIO) with a great track record looking for a more flexible working arrangement, we'd love to hear from you. to qualify to become an associate you will need to;
- Have an excellent CV that demonstrates your knowledge of the IT and technology field and a track record of delivering improvements across all the businesses you've worked in.
- Have at least five years experience as a senior level IT leader.
- Be able to commit to at least two days per week to work with our clients.
- Be a confident, enthusiastic and passionate member of the team.
You can read all about what we do here at Bailey & Associates on our about us page. But what exactly does that mean for you and what are the benefits of being an Associate?
- You only have to commit to the minimum of two days per week, meaning you only have to work as many as two days per week if you would like to.
- You can still work with your own clients and aren't tied into only working with clients provided by Bailey & Associates.
- You'll be surrounded by like minded, heavily experienced industry professionals where the sharing of knowledge and helping each other out is actively encouraged.
- You can be based anywhere in the UK - we'll find clients that are located in your area.
If this sounds of interest to you, or if you'd simply like to ask a question, then please fill out the form below and our founder David Bailey will personally contact you.