You can use the filters to narrow the case studies down to find those that you’re most interested in.
This FTSE 250 company operates a number of organisations globally mainly delivering advanced industrial engineering products.
- Review the health of a programme that was underway to deliver a unified global IT operation, moving all operating companies to common office, network, and datacentre platforms.
- Agree and deliver any remediation actions.
The company, part of a FTSE 100 listed business which operates in 43 countries and employs around...
- Assess existing practices & procedures and recommend changes
- Mentor internal stakeholders on software development and governance practices
- Support the smooth implementation of any new working practices
Innovation, design, and manufacturing of lighting solutions for smart cities and recreational vehicles. Part of a larger...
- Assessing the “as is” position for the “what” and “how” around the organisation's IoT solutions
- Helping define key strategic objectives for the organisation
- Making recommendations for change within the division and the wider organisation
This company provides financial services including savings, pensions, home and car insurance, health insurance, personal loans and mortgages to 400k members of a medium-sized mutual company.
- Streamline the collection and management of data
- Use the data and digital to drive additional sales and improved service
- Digitise the processes to support more speed and agility